BMW offers drivers technological convenience with the new 'My BMW Remote App,' which allows you to communicate with your car with a few simple clicks of a smartphone.
Through this iPhone app, you can lock and unlock your car, set the interior temperature and locate it within an endless parking lot no matter where you are. The 'My BMW Remote App' literally makes you feel like you're talking to your car.
Implications - Consumers are looking for only the most technologically advanced items. Products that push the limits on what is possible are attractive to shoppers who want to stay on trend. Companies trying to draw in bigger numbers could focus on this when creating their designs.
Command Your Car wth the 'My BMW Remote' App
1. Advanced Auto Apps - The convergence of advanced technology and automobiles, as demonstrated by the 'My BMW Remote' app, presents an opportunity for businesses to innovate and create more sophisticated auto apps.
2. Smartphone-integrated Vehicles - The integration of smartphone technology in vehicles is a rising trend, presenting opportunities for the development of apps that offer greater convenience and control for drivers.
3. Connected Vehicles - Connected vehicles that offer drivers greater control and access to their cars present a growth opportunity in the automotive industry.
1. Automotive Technology - The automotive technology industry has the potential to capitalize on the trend of smartphone-integrated and connected vehicles, creating more advanced and convenient products.
2. Mobile App Development - The mobile app development industry can cater to the rising demand for advanced auto apps, providing such features as locking and unlocking, GPS tracking, and temperature control through smartphone technology.
3. Wearable Technology - The integration of wearable technology with auto apps presents a new growth area for the mobile app and automotive technology industries.