The Ford Mustang is one of the icons of American muscle car culture, and the 'Mustang Power Wheels' is a toy that might very well ensure the vehicle's cultural impact for the next generation of drivers. The go-kart toy, which is the product of a partnership between the historical American car manufacturer and Power Wheels, uses advanced technology to offer a safe and exciting ride for kids aged three to seven.
The Mustang Power Wheels powertrain is controlled by the Smart Drive system. This system uses computers to give the toy car what would amount to traction control in a full-sized Mustang. Through Smart Drive, the Mustang Power Wheels car will automatically adjust motor speeds when it detects wheel slip, making driving on uneven terrain safer and faster.
Ford's 'Mustang Power Wheels' Toy has a Traction Control Powertrain
1. Smart Drive Go-kart Toys - Go-karts toys are now being equipped with advanced technology to offer a safer and more exciting ride for kids.
2. Traction Control Powertrains for Kids' Toys - The use of traction control powertrains in kids' toys are becoming more common, enabling safer and more efficient driving experiences for children.
3. Iconic Car-inspired Toys - Partnering with historical car manufacturers, brands are creating toy versions of iconic cars that are reflective of American muscle car culture.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Implementing advanced technology, such as Smart Drive and traction control powertrains, in go-karts and other kids' toys presents opportunities for innovation within the toy manufacturing industry.
2. Automotive Manufacturing - Partnering with toy manufacturers to create kids' versions of classic cars is an opportunity for automotive manufacturers to expand brand presence and potentially increase interest in their products among younger generations.
3. Entertainment and Leisure - The introduction of realistic go-kart toys, inspired by iconic cars, provides new opportunities for companies within the entertainment and leisure industry to offer exciting experiences for children and their families.