Growing any type of produce at home is a great way to eat healthy and become more environmentally conscious, that's why it is no wonder that the idea of vegetable gardens are now expanding to include such things as this Mushroom Garden. Since mushrooms are a huge source of various vitamins, minerals and fibers, this Mushroom Garden is a godsend that is sure to teach both adults and children a lot about edible fungi.
Brought to you by Back to the Roots, the Mushroom Garden is essentially a grow-at-home kit that allows people to grow up to one and a half pounds of quality oyster mushrooms in as little as 10 days. Flourishing right in the box, the Mushroom Garden has no expiry date and can conveniently grow all year round.
The Mushroom Garden is Healthy, Eco-Friendly and Convenient
1. Home-farming - The trend of growing produce at home expands to include edible fungi with mushroom gardens, allowing people to easily source high quality and fresh produce year round.
2. Convenient Grow-at-home Kits - The popularity of the mushroom garden grow-at-home kit reveals the opportunity for companies to create similarly accessible and convenient kits for other types of produce.
3. Food Education - The mushroom garden serves as an educational tool to teach both adults and children about edible fungi and the importance of incorporating them into their diets.
1. Home Gardening - The mushroom garden kit is an opportunity for companies in the home gardening industry to expand their product offerings into the realm of edible fungi.
2. Eco-friendly Products - The sustainability-focused mushroom garden trend presents an opportunity for companies in the eco-friendly products industry to create similar products that promote healthy and sustainable living.
3. Educational Toys & Tools - The educational potential of the mushroom garden indicates an opportunity for companies in the educational toys and tools industry to create products that teach children about healthy eating and environmental sustainability.