Movado is a brand synonymous with modernism, which is likely why the new Movado Edge is designed by none other than Yves Behar. The infamous industrial designer worked his magic to create the beautifully scalloped Movado Edge that puts an ultra-modern spin on the traditional silhouette of the classic timepiece.
Coming in a variety of colors, styles and finishes for the fall collection, the Movado Edge is currently available for pre-order, whereas those who want to snag one in-person will find them in-stores as of November 1st. A clear presentation of when heritage and modernism in design can merge effortlessly, the Movado Edge as designed by Behar is a sculptural update to a timeless accessory that fans of the brand around the world are sure to adore.
The Movado Edge is Designed to Precision by Yves Behar
1. Modernism in Design - The Movado Edge showcases how modernism can be incorporated into the design of traditional timepieces, presenting an opportunity for innovative designs in the watch industry.
2. Scalloped Timepieces - The scalloped design of the Movado Edge introduces a unique aesthetic to timepieces, paving the way for the development of scalloped designs in the fashion accessories industry.
3. Colorful and Stylish Timepiece Collections - The fall collection of the Movado Edge offers a range of colors, styles, and finishes, indicating a trend towards more personalized and fashionable timepieces in the market.
1. Watch Industry - The Movado Edge introduces disruptive design elements that can inspire new and innovative timepiece creations within the watch industry.
2. Fashion Accessories Industry - The scalloped design of the Movado Edge presents an opportunity for fashion accessory brands to incorporate unique and eye-catching designs into their product offerings.
3. Luxury Goods Industry - The modern and stylish design of the Movado Edge appeals to the luxury goods market, opening up possibilities for other luxury brands to explore innovative designs that blend heritage and contemporary elements.