The number of people who are looking to explore trails and the wilderness around them or in adjacent areas is increasing, so new solutions like the Mountain Hub app are being developed to aid the process.
The app was developed for use by avid outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy trail running, hiking, climbing, snowboarding and a bevy of other activities that can be enjoyed in the natural world. Users can upload data that is collected straight from the field to let others know about conditions, closures and much more to let everyone stay informed on essential info.
The Mountain Hub app also enables access to aerial, topographic and terrain views to let users take in the sights prior to heading out for a holistic outdoor experience.
The Mountain Hub App Provides Real-Time Info for Outdoor Enthusiasts
1. Real-time Outdoor Condition Apps - Apps that deliver real-time information about outdoor conditions and closures to aid the outdoor experience.
2. Social Trail Tracking - Apps that allow users to upload field data and track conditions for other users, creating a social network for outdoor enthusiasts.
3. Holistic Outdoor Experience Apps - Apps that offer drone views and topographical mapping to help users plan and execute a holistic outdoor experience.
1. Outdoor Recreation - Developing apps that enhance the outdoor recreation experience through real-time trail conditions and social networking.
2. Drone Technology - Integrating drone technology into outdoor adventure apps to provide aerial views and remote mapping capabilities.
3. Location-based Services - Using location-based services to provide users with up to date information about outdoor conditions and crowdsourced data for planning and safety purposes.