A sneak peek was released of the Motorola SuperBowl commercial that is set to air during the 45th SuperBowl. In this advertisement, Motorola is poking fun at the 1984 SuperBowl ad by Apple, that according to Motorola has made our world ruled by one authority.
The Motorola SuperBowl commercial is sure to spark some conversation when it will be aired on one of the most televised events of the year. Motorola's ad hopes to free viewers from an apparent Apple world.
The Upcoming Motorola SuperBowl Commercial Supercedes Its Predecessors
1. Apple-bashing Ads - Opportunity for brands to create advertisements that challenge or criticize the dominance of Apple in the market.
2. Superbowl Commercials - Opportunity for companies to create captivating and memorable advertisements that reach a wide audience during the SuperBowl.
3. Challenging Market Dominance - Opportunity for companies to challenge the authority and market dominance of established brands through creative advertising.
1. Advertising - Opportunity for advertising agencies to craft innovative and attention-grabbing commercials that challenge dominant brands.
2. Consumer Electronics - Opportunity for consumer electronics companies to differentiate themselves from Apple by emphasizing unique selling points and features.
3. Technology - Opportunity for tech companies to develop disruptive products and services that provide alternatives to Apple's offerings.