The-50 is one of the rarely on-point inspirational and educational motivation websites for recent art graduates. It is targeted for the scared, confused and intimidated junior creatives to find their place in the creative industry.
The tips included here are highly uplifting and extremely practical. The general "believe in thyself" kinds of tips are duly replaced with more realistic and applied advice such as to hand-write addresses in order to add a personal touch to invitations and thank you cards, which does go a long way in the working world. Some surprisingly inspiring de-motivational facts are also included within the 50 tips such as, "someone is always better." This is an extremely important fact to grasp for aspiring artists to avoid a never-ending unsatisfactory rat race.
The-50 Lists Tips for Art Graduates to Get into Creative Industries
1. Practical Motivation Websites - Opportunity for websites to provide highly practical and realistic advice to motivate and educate art graduates.
2. Targeted Inspiration for Junior Creatives - Opportunity to create specialized websites that specifically cater to scared, confused, and intimidated junior creatives.
3. Balancing Realistic Advice with Inspiration - Opportunity to offer a combination of practical tips and inspiring advice to guide art graduates in finding their place in the creative industry.
1. Education and Training - Opportunity for education and training providers to develop online platforms that offer practical and motivational resources for art graduates.
2. Digital Media and Marketing - Opportunity for digital media and marketing companies to create targeted content and platforms that specifically address the needs of junior creatives in the art industry.
3. Personal Development and Coaching - Opportunity for personal development and coaching industries to provide tailored guidance and support to art graduates navigating their careers in the creative industry.