The shrinking number of ports on computers has rendered many devices obsolete from a connectivity perspective, so the 'MoovyGo' hub has been developed to transform a single USB-C port into a powerhouse of efficiency.
The unit works by being plugged in and instantly offering users wireless charging, two rapid-charging USB ports, two USB-C ports, an HDMI port, SD card slot, a power bank battery and much more. The device is compatible for use with both Mac and PC systems to make it perfect for users of all kinds to integrate into their daily lifestyle without compatibility issues.
The 'MoovyGo' hub has been designed by Julien Long and Bruno Lin, and is part of the growing aftermarket technology accessory market to offer compatibility support for older solutions.
The 'MoovyGo' Turns One Port into a Powerhouse of Connectivity
1. Aftermarket Technology Accessories - Opportunity for developing niche technology accessory markets that support older solutions.
2. USB-C Connectivity Hubs - Opportunity to create compact and multipurpose connectivity hubs that work with a variety of devices.
3. Wireless Charging - Opportunity for developing wireless charging as a primary power source for multiple devices.
1. Technology Accessories - The aftermarket technology accessory industry can capitalize on developing innovative tech products that support older devices.
2. Computer Hardware - The computer hardware industry can explore the creation of compact and multipurpose connectivity hubs that work with a variety of devices and solve the problem of a shrinking number of ports.
3. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can focus on developing wireless charging as the primary power source for multiple devices and offer convenience and efficiency to the users.