At a time when consumers seem to be craving comfort food more than ever, Carl’s Jr. has debuted its new Monster Angus Thickburger at participating locations.
Carl’s Jr.'s new Monster Angus Thickburger is a double-decker burger that big on beef and big on bacon. The new burger starts with two one-third pound charbroiled 100% black angus beef patties. The burgers are layered with four strips of savory bacon, three slices of American cheese, and a dollop of mayonnaise, all served on a premium bun. The result is a meaty creation with two-third pounds of black angus beef.
And if you can't make it to a Carl's Jr., the chain's sister brand Hardee’s offers an identical burger called the Monster Double.
Image Credit: Carl's Jr.
Carl's Jr.'s New Monster Angus Thickburger Features Extra Beef
1. Comfort Food Craze - The trend of consumers seeking comfort food presents opportunities for restaurants like Carl's Jr. and Hardee's to innovate with hearty and indulgent menu items like the Monster Angus Thickburger.
2. Meat-centric Menus - Carl's Jr. and Hardee's double-decker burgers featuring generous portions of Angus beef and bacon cater to the demand for meat-focused menu options, providing an opportunity for other restaurants to follow suit.
3. Premium Fast Food Offerings - The launch of the Monster Angus Thickburger and Monster Double reflects a growing trend for fast food chains to offer premium menu items that appeal to consumers seeking higher quality and more indulgent options.
1. Fast Food - Fast food restaurants like Carl's Jr. and Hardee's can leverage the demand for comfort food and meat-centric menus with innovative creations like the Monster Angus Thickburger.
2. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can capitalize on the trend of premium fast food offerings by creating high-quality, indulgent products that appeal to consumers looking for a special treat.
3. Meat Processing - Meat processing companies can align with the trend of meat-centric menus by supplying high-quality and sustainably sourced beef and bacon to fast food chains and restaurants catering to this demand.