The consumer goods market has been overwhelmed with interest in the MonoRover R2, which has moved from humble beginnings to be one of the most coveted devices for the holiday season amongst teen and tween consumers.
Coming in a variety of color options including black, white, red and blue, the MonoRover R2 is designed to work like a Segway minus the handlebars. The self-balancing MonoRover R2 is colloquially referred to as a hoverboard, but the device is anything but; the device is powered by a pair of wheels that allow users to glide over a variety of terrain with ease.
The MonoRover R2 is packed with an internal battery that can be recharged over and over to provide continuous, eco-friendly usage.
The MonoRover R2 Offers Unparalleled Ease of Use During Rides
1. Electric Hoverboards - A trend towards eco-friendly and easy-to-use personal transportation devices with self-balancing technology.
2. Alternative Commuting Devices - A trend towards using new, innovative personal transportation devices for short-distance commuting.
3. Personal Transportation Accessories - A trend towards accessorizing personal transportation devices for customization, usability, and convenience.
1. Personal Transportation - A growing industry for eco-friendly, self-balancing personal transportation devices used for short commuting and leisure.
2. Consumer Electronics - An evolving industry for innovative, high-tech accessories designed for personal transportation devices, such as protective gear, charging stations, and customization options.
3. Sporting Goods - A booming industry for personal transportation devices meant for leisure and exercise, with features such as durable construction, enhanced maneuverability, and customizable designs.