If you’re in the market for wall decoration but don’t care for the difference between a fine oil painting and a kitschy print with adhesive on the back, then consider these Mona Lisa Wall Stickers by Novelles Images.
Putting a modernistic spin on the classic portrait by Leonardo da Vinci, these Mona Lisa Wall Stickers are about 20x28 inches and can be stuck on any flat surface, be it behind the sofa or above the fireplace. They’re simple and abstract, featuring only the expression—the’Mona Lisa Smile’—of the original painting and none of the form or atmospheric qualities. Which means they’re perfect for the contemporist who still fancies themself a bit of old-school art!
Decorate Your Home with Mona Lisa Wall Stickers
1. Wall Decal Art - Novel wall art is becoming increasingly popular as people seek customizable, inexpensive, and easily removable home decor options.
2. Artistic Abstraction - Abstract representations of classic art pieces are becoming increasingly popular among art collectors as a way to enjoy the essence of the original work while adding a contemporary twist.
3. Digital Printing Technology - The evolution of digital printing technologies has significantly reduced the cost of reproducing classic art pieces, making it more accessible to a wider audience.
1. Home Decor - There is an opportunity for home decor companies to leverage the increasing demand for customizable wall decor options that are cost-effective and removable.
2. Fine Arts - The fine arts industry can leverage the trend of artistic abstraction as a way to generate revenue by creating contemporary versions of classic art pieces.
3. Printing and Imaging - Digital printing technology presents an opportunity for companies in the printing and imaging industry to expand their offerings to a new market of art lovers looking for cost-effective reproduction options.