The idea of having soothing sounds accompany a yoga class is taken to the next level with 'Moga,' or musical yoga. This is a fitness style that sets yoga to the sounds of live classical music from a variety of string, brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
As part of a campaign called 'Tranquil Tuesday,' the triyoga studio is collaborating with some of the best musicians from the Royal College of Music to provide the soundtrack for these relaxing fitness classes. Each week will feature a different musical instrument, making it possible to really get an appreciation for a single type of sound.
A recent study from the Royal College of Music's Centre for Performance Science suggests that the combination of yoga and music has a positive effect on one's body, mood and stress levels.
'Moga' is a New Yoga Concept That Pairs Practice with a Live Orchestra
1. Musical Yoga - The fusion of yoga and live classical music offers a unique and immersive fitness experience.
2. Tranquil Tuesday - Collaborating with musicians to create a relaxing yoga session on a specific day of the week presents a novel marketing and wellness opportunity.
3. Yoga with Instruments - Incorporating different musical instruments into yoga classes provides a creative approach to enhance the yoga practice and engage participants.
1. Wellness and Fitness - The integration of live music into yoga sessions opens up new possibilities for wellness centers, gyms, and yoga studios to differentiate themselves and attract more customers.
2. Music and Entertainment - Collaborating with yoga studios to provide live music accompaniment creates opportunities for musicians to reach new audiences and showcase their talents.
3. Marketing and Events - Creating themed yoga events with live orchestra performances offers event organizers a unique and captivating experience to attract attendees and create memorable experiences.