Not many people would feel sufficiently comfortable to live in a completely see-through home, making this modular glass house a reasonable alternative. At first, it might look as of the Vipp Shelter holds a completely candid composition; however, the two most intimate spaces are afforded great privacy.
Depending on the particular placement of this prefabricated house – be it in a forest or in a field – your eye may not even be drawn to the tall black header on this contemporary domicile. While it's shorter than the first window-clad level, it actually functions as a second floor, concealing the bedroom and bathroom with black steel walls that are crowned by skylights. It's the perfect setting for living a minimalist life amidst a gorgeous landscape.
Modular Glass House Offers Broad Landscape Views from Every Transparent Face
1. Modular Housing - The modular glass house offers a new approach to housing design, allowing for easy construction and customization.
2. Transparent Architecture - The see-through design of the glass house creates opportunities for creative architectural concepts and innovative use of natural light.
3. Minimalist Living - The compact layout of the glass house promotes a minimalist lifestyle and encourages the efficient use of space.
1. Construction - The modular housing trend presents opportunities for construction companies to develop efficient and affordable prefab housing solutions.
2. Architecture - Architects can explore the possibilities of transparent designs and incorporate them into their projects for a unique and modern aesthetic.
3. Interior Design - The minimalistic style of the glass house opens up opportunities for interior designers to create functional and visually appealing spaces.