Award-winning plant-based meat manufacturer Modern Meat is moving into dairy milk alternatives with three Modern M*lks: Oat M*lk, Almond M*lk and a Barista Edition Alternative M*lk. These milk alternatives are made with ingredients that are all-natural, vegan and GMO-free, plus they offer a higher content of nuts than most brands currently offer.
While there's now certainly no shortage of plant-based milk alternatives for consumers, the brand finds that people often have to compromise when it comes to the quality of the ingredients they're enjoying. As Tara Haddad, Chief Executive Officer, says: "I've been looking for a dairy alternative that focuses first on flavor and natural ingredients. I believe there is a significant gap in the market for this premium product as many consumers of dairy alternatives are focused on quality of ingredients." In this regard, the brand plans to set itself apart with a premium product and bold branding that says "Cut Out The Cow!"
Image Credit: Modern Meat
Modern M*lk is Made with a Focus on Flavor & Ingredients First
1. Premium Plant-based Products - Modern Meat's focus on natural ingredients and bold branding creates opportunity for more premium plant-based products.
2. Niche Dairy Alternatives - Modern Meat's Barista Edition Alternative M*lk creates opportunity for dairy alternative products specifically designed for use in coffee shops and cafes.
3. Vegan Convenience - Modern Meat's focus on all-natural, vegan and GMO-free ingredients creates opportunity for more vegan convenience food products.
1. Plant-based Food Manufacturing - Modern Meat's expansion into plant-based milk alternatives creates opportunity for growth in the plant-based food manufacturing industry.
2. Coffee and Tea Shops - Modern Meat's Barista Edition Alternative M*lk creates opportunity for growth in coffee and tea shops that offer dairy-free options.
3. Convenience Food Manufacturing - Modern Meat's focus on vegan convenience products creates opportunity for growth in the convenience food manufacturing industry.