The Sky High House is a modern geometric home situated at the bottom of Mt Franklin. Surrounded by 50 acres of Australian wilderness, this house ties modern design into both the interior and exterior.
The designers decided to mix rustic traditional design with geometric architecture. Featuring floor to ceiling windows, the house showcases views of the mountains and surrounding nature from each room. Outside there is a beautifully landscaped living area with a salt water pool and a large deck that spans the length of the home. With polished concrete floors throughout, the design team added custom furniture and contemporary colors to give a warmer feel to an industrial style. This modern geometric home has high-quality finishes and one of a kind views.
Image Credit: Jellis Craig
This Modern Geometric Home Sits at the Bottom of Mt Franklin
1. Rustic-geometric Architecture - There is an opportunity for the architecture industry to embrace the minimalist geometric style while adding rustic design elements, such as wood paneling, to create a unique and inviting aesthetic.
2. Nature-inspired Interiors - The interior design industry can incorporate nature-inspired elements, such as natural wood accents and earth-tone color palettes, into modern design for a warmer and more inviting feel.
3. Sustainable Living Spaces - The construction industry can develop eco-friendly living spaces that blend seamlessly into their natural surroundings while providing modern amenities and comfort.
1. Architecture - Architects can use the rustic-geometric trend to create visually stunning and unique homes that blend seamlessly with their surroundings.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can incorporate nature-inspired elements into modern designs to create warm and inviting spaces.
3. Construction - The construction industry can embrace sustainable building practices to create eco-friendly and energy-efficient living spaces.