AssemblageSTUDIO's tresARCA house is a modern desert home that is located in the heart of Las Vegas, Nevada. When examined from the outside, the residence resembles something out of a sci-fi thriller thanks to a geometric facade that is accented with a sun-shielding mesh material.
This mesh facade blurs interior and exterior lines and protects the home's residents from the sun's harmful and heated rays. This futuristic desert home mimics its surrounding topography with stone-like shapes and textures that look to nature for their inspiration. AssemblageSTUDIO's tresARCA house reveals striking views of its vast, surrounding landscape, a desert that is remote and removed from the hustle and bustle of Sin City's bright lights and buzz.
AssemblageSTUDIO's TresARCA House is Located in Las Vegas
1. Geometric Facade - Exploring the use of geometric facades in architecture can lead to innovative designs that merge interior and exterior spaces.
2. Sun-shielding Mesh Material - Developing advanced materials for sun-shielding purposes can revolutionize energy efficiency in buildings.
3. Nature-inspired Design - Integrating nature-inspired shapes and textures into architectural designs can create visually striking and harmonious structures.
1. Architecture - Architects can leverage the geometric facade trend and sun-shielding mesh materials to create sustainable and visually appealing structures.
2. Energy - The development of innovative sun-shielding materials can benefit the energy industry by improving the efficiency of buildings and reducing energy consumption.
3. Tourism and Hospitality - Adopting nature-inspired design elements in resorts and hotels located in picturesque landscapes can enhance the overall guest experience and attract environmentally conscious travelers.