Moolah Mobile truly offers a lucrative mobile payment plan that requires the user to literally spend no money.
The service is flexible as it allows individuals "to pay for [their] service as [they] use it." The opportunity is made readily available to low-income families, allowing them to invest their funds in something more important like healthcare, childcare, food, rent and the like.
Moolah Mobile's mobile payment plan makes cell phone data largely accessible and in order to gain access to this, users need to opt into watching an ad or two on their home screens. For each ad that is watched, the individual receives points in real time in the Moolah Mobile app. These points can be used to cover the monthly bill and even be used for purchases in other places like Amazon.
Moolah Mobile Allows Users to Pay for Service Through Ads
1. Flexible Mobile Payment Plans - Moolah Mobile's flexible mobile payment plan allows users to pay for their service as they use it, offering a disruptive innovation opportunity for mobile carriers to explore alternative payment models.
2. Ad-based Mobile Payment Systems - Moolah Mobile's ad-based mobile payment system, where users watch ads in exchange for data credits, presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for advertising agencies and marketers to reach targeted audiences.
3. Accessible Cell Phone Data - Moolah Mobile's accessible cell phone data model, which provides affordable options for low-income families, creates a disruptive innovation opportunity for telecom companies to tap into an untapped market segment.
1. Mobile Carriers - Moolah Mobile's flexible mobile payment plan presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for mobile carriers to attract and serve a wider customer base.
2. Advertising Agencies - Moolah Mobile's ad-based mobile payment system offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for advertising agencies to monetize user attention through targeted ads.
3. Telecom Companies - Moolah Mobile's accessible cell phone data model opens up a disruptive innovation opportunity for telecom companies to bridge the digital divide and provide affordable mobile services to low-income families.