'KIN COFFEE' is new catering company that is converting a vintage camper into a mobile coffee shop. While coffee shops are not hard to come by, it can be far more difficult to track down coffee that is ethically sourced and eco-friendly. This company makes it easier to enjoy a conscious cup of coffee by bringing quality brews directly to the consumer.
As founders Mike and Tabi explain, the goal of KIN COFFEE is "to support the local community and environment. Instead of just making a smaller imprint, we want to make a positive addition to the world we live in." As a result, the entrepreneurial duo is converting a vintage camper into a mobile coffee shop that will be both energy efficient and waste-free. The camper will have a full espresso bar and beverage selection, all of which will be powered by solar energy. Even the cups used to serve the coffee will be reusable or compostable.
KIN COFFEE is currently running a Kickstarter campaign in order to bring its new conscious coffee shop concept to the masses.
This Catering Company Will Bring Fresh Coffee Directly to Consumers
1. Ethically-sourced Coffee - Opportunity for businesses to disrupt the coffee industry by focusing on sourcing ethically-produced coffee.
2. Mobile Catering - Disruptive innovation potential in the catering industry by bringing food and beverages directly to consumers through mobile setups.
3. Sustainable Packaging - Businesses can seize the opportunity to innovate in the packaging industry by providing reusable or compostable alternatives for food and beverage products.
1. Coffee Industry - Disruptive innovation potential in the coffee industry by introducing new ways to source and sell ethically-produced coffee.
2. Catering Industry - Opportunity for businesses to disrupt the traditional catering model by adopting mobile setups that bring food and beverages directly to consumers.
3. Packaging Industry - Innovative businesses can disrupt the packaging industry by offering sustainable packaging solutions for food and beverage products.