The exciting adventures of the heroin in the 'Miss Chief' Hovis Bread commercial land her in a lot of trouble in under a minute.
Watch as the young 70s girl starts fights in ballet, pushes around the boys and leads a piglet through her school. Follow her through the good times of trouble-making and the bad times of getting caught. At the end, you'll be introduced to the troublemaker all grown up, with the closing line (as she eats some oat bread), "Sometimes it's good to be good."
Well done, 'Miss Chief' Hovis Bread commercial, well done.
The 'Miss Chief' Hovis Bread Commercial is Trouble-Making Fun
1. Youth-centric Advertising - Opportunities to create mischievous and relatable ads targeting the youth demographic.
2. Nostalgic Marketing - Opportunities to tap into nostalgia and evoke emotions through nostalgic-themed commercials.
3. Unconventional Storytelling - Opportunities to captivate audiences by using unconventional narratives and plot twists in commercials.
1. Food and Beverage - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creative and playful advertisements that resonate with younger consumers.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring new ways to engage audiences through storytelling and nostalgia.
3. Entertainment and Media - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborations between brands and media platforms to generate unique and entertaining ad campaigns.