The Tiny Idahomes Mini’s Clear Creek is a new custom-built living space that is intended to provide just the right amount of space and amenities for inhabitants. The tiny home features a 28-foot length that sits on wheels in order to accommodate easy moving and positioning if the inhabitants want to shift to a new location. The home highlights timber materials inside and out, and features a galley-style kitchen along with a loft bedroom and even a pop-out room that has a convertible couch for overnight guests to enjoy.
The Tiny Idahomes Mini’s Clear Creek is rounded off with a well-appointed bathroom that includes a shower and a toilet to make it a comfortable space for couples or perhaps even a small family to enjoy.
Image Credit: Tiny Idahomes
The Tiny Idahomes Mini’s Clear Creek is Well-Appointed
1. Custom-built Tiny Homes - There is a growing trend for custom-built tiny homes that provide just the right amount of space and amenities for inhabitants, paving the way for disruption in traditional housing markets.
2. Mobile Living Spaces - The popularity of tiny homes on wheels is creating a trend for mobile living spaces that allow for easy movement and positioning, providing businesses with the opportunity to innovate in the travel and tourism sector.
3. Timber Materials - The use of timber materials for both interior and exterior design in tiny homes is a trend that is not only eco-friendly but also offers new opportunities for the forestry and construction industries to cooperate and innovate.
1. Housing and Real Estate - The trend for custom-built tiny homes presents disruptive innovation opportunities for the housing and real estate industry to offer more affordable and sustainable living options.
2. Travel and Tourism - The trend for mobile living spaces presents disruptive innovation opportunities for travel and tourism businesses to offer unique and sustainable experiences for adventurers and travelers.
3. Forestry and Construction - The trend for using timber materials in tiny homes presents disruptive innovation opportunities for the forestry and construction industries to work collaboratively and create more eco-friendly and efficient building practices.