These minimalist candle holders from designer Patrick Frey are a remixed modern day version of the classic Victorian candlestick used to light one's way in the days before electricity. With a thin circular metal base and a single meat hook attached as a handle, which also doubles up as the spike to hold the candle — the designer's simplistic creations are chic and fun.
The brightly colored home accessories will add a pop of modern freshness to any stylish abode. Patrick Frey is a multi-award winning Korean industrial designer who founded ‘The Patrick Frey Studio for Design’ in 2007. The ‘Spike’ candle holder was created for homewares company ‘Utensil.' Paired together the candlesticks look like a game of Twister—don’t you agree?
Photo Credits: designboom, patrick-frey
The ‘Spike’ Minimalist Candle Holder Features a Circle Plate an
1. Minimalist Candle Holders - A trend inspired by modern day versions of classic candlesticks with sleek and minimal design.
2. Bright Colored Home Accessories - A trend featuring eye-catching and vibrant home accessories to add a pop of modern freshness to any stylish abode.
3. Remixed Classic Design - A trend showcasing remixed classic designs with a modern twist for a chic and fun look.
1. Interior Design - An industry that can benefit from offering modern and sleek candle holders as part of home decor collections.
2. Home Decor - An industry that can capitalize on vibrant and colorful home accessories to add a fresh look to any space.
3. Industrial Design - An industry that can benefit from exploring new ways to remix classic designs for a modern and functional twist.