Instead of wasting tons of money and resources on prints and billboard campaigns, why not just carve out a piece of nature like the Mini Cooper Kiwi ad? Considering that no real harm was done and that cornfields seem to be subject to these sorts of things anyhow, it's quite the ingenious campaign.
Conceived by the Osnabrück Agency, the Mini Cooper Kiwi ad backs up the car company's current motto, "From town to country and back again." Eco-friendly and organic, this is one campaign that I can get behind.
The Mini Cooper Kiwi Ad Seems Created by Aliens
1. Nature-inspired Advertising - Opportunity for companies to incorporate organic, eco-friendly advertising that utilizes natural landscapes.
2. Low-impact Advertising - Opportunity for companies to reduce their environmental footprint by creating ads that utilize natural resources without causing harm.
3. Innovative Outdoor Advertising - Opportunity for companies to create unique and memorable advertising campaigns that stand out from traditional print and billboard campaigns.
1. Advertising - Potential for advertising agencies to offer eco-friendly and unique outdoor advertising options to clients.
2. Automotive - Opportunity for car companies to emphasize their commitment to eco-friendliness and low-impact advertising through nature-inspired campaigns.
3. Agriculture - Potential for farmers to offer their fields as advertising space and generate additional revenue for their farms.