With a brand named Babuliny Producty, (Grandmother’s Products) it seems natural that the Brandexpert Island Of Freedom creative agency would take inspiration from the handcrafts that a maternal figure might do when developing milk carton packaging.
The packaging for the milk and dairy brand's products is printed so that each items appears to be wrapped up by an item that's been lovingly crafted by hand. Branded in colorways that are green, orange and purple, this makes it easy to tell the different fat contents apart from one another in a way that's easy to remember. Although each package doesn't have a unique crochet print on it, there is a mock hand-stitched detail on the front of the cartons to stress the details, quality and care.
This Milk Carton Packaging Takes Inspiration from Granny's Crafts
1. Handcrafted Packaging - Using handcrafted packaging designs to add a personalized touch and enhance brand recognition.
2. Creative Branding - Developing quirky and creative branding ideas to make a company stand out in a crowded market.
3. Distinctive Packaging - Highlighting distinctive product packaging as a key component of brand recognition and customer loyalty.
1. Food and Beverage - Innovative packaging concepts are essential for standing out in the competitive food and beverage industry, where product differentiation is key.
2. Design - Creative design agencies could leverage handcrafted packaging concepts to make their products stand out from the mundane and traditional designs in the industry.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Unique and personalized marketing campaigns will be necessary to capture the attention of consumers in a noisy advertising landscape.