South Korean designer Jinah Jung of the fashion label JUNG prepares to showcase her latest project entitled 'Con-shoeness: Military Monster Series.' The series is set to debut at Plan 8 in Paris, and will run from June 20th until June 26th. The captivating collection is mostly comprised of bags assembled from unconventional materials -- with the bags made from recycled Le Coq Sportif pieces. Jung expresses that it is not a project in collaboration with the label, but simply a gift from Le Coq Sportif's creative director, Fédéric Pertusier.
Pertusier gave her prototype footwear with only one side made that were not able to hit the market or were even wearable. The unique recycling Con-shoeness: Military Monster Series project revives the silhouettes in a new way, through a variety of baggage styles.
Jinah Jung Prepares to Debut Her Con-shoesness: Military Monster Series
1. Recycled Fashion - The use of unconventional materials in fashion accessories, like recycled shoes, presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry.
2. Sustainable Design - Creating bags and accessories from recycled materials showcases the potential for sustainable design practices in the fashion industry.
3. Collaborative Projects - The collaboration between designers and brands opens up avenues for unique and innovative projects in the fashion industry.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore the potential of using recycled materials and sustainable design practices to create innovative accessories.
2. Footwear - The footwear industry can adopt a more sustainable approach by collaborating with designers to repurpose prototype shoes into bags and other accessories.
3. Luxury Goods - Luxury brands can embrace sustainable practices and collaborate with designers to create unique and eco-friendly products, such as bags made from recycled materials.