Mikal Hameed has taken the trash of society and turned it into sound-making treasure. The old and beat-up desk chairs and furniture that were scattered in back alleyways have been salvaged by Mikal Hameed, and he has used them as a creative and efficient frame for speakers.
Artistically gifted, and technologically savvy, Mikal Hameed is a pioneer. You can check out more of his work at the link below.
Implications - Music is a central fixture in the lives of many people and products like these literal musical chairs area reflection of this. Companies who utilize musical elements within the visual appearance of their products, or as a compliment to advertising campaigns will likely find users are more receptive and attentive to this.
Mikal Hameed Turns Trash into Non-Stereotypical Treasure
1. Upcycled Furniture - Creating new products from salvaged materials offers a sustainable and unique approach to furniture design.
2. Art-tech Fusion - Combining artistic creativity with technological innovation opens up new possibilities for unique and immersive experiences.
3. Multisensory Marketing - Incorporating music and other sensory elements into advertising campaigns can capture the attention and interest of consumers.
1. Furniture Design - The furniture industry can embrace the trend of upcycled furniture to offer eco-friendly and innovative products to consumers.
2. Art Installation - Artists and designers can explore the art-tech fusion trend to create captivating and interactive installations that push the boundaries of traditional art forms.
3. Advertising and Marketing - The advertising industry can leverage multisensory marketing to create memorable and engaging campaigns that resonate with consumers on a deeper level.