Velozzi, a US-based car designer and manufacturer, has decided to integrate Capstone’s ultra-clean microturbine in its two latest models: an electric supercar and a crossover vehicle.
By doing so, the driving range of these cars will increase with zero emissions. Velozzi cars will be operated fully on battery that can be recharged efficiently by microturbines, giving a driving range of up to 1,000 miles.
Capstone is a producer of low emission microturbine systems and an ISO 14001:2004 certified company.
The Velozzi Uses Capstones Microturbine in its 2 Supercars
1. Clean Energy Vehicles - Integrating microturbine technology into electric cars allows for increased driving range with zero emissions.
2. Efficient Battery Recharging - Using microturbines to recharge car batteries provides an efficient method for extending the driving range.
3. Low Emission Technologies - Capstone's microturbine systems contribute to reducing emissions and offer a sustainable solution for transportation.
1. Automotive Manufacturing - The integration of microturbines in supercars creates new opportunities for car manufacturers to produce clean energy vehicles.
2. Clean Energy - The use of microturbines for efficient battery recharging opens up possibilities for companies in the clean energy industry to develop innovative solutions for transportation.
3. Environmental Technology - Capstone's low emission microturbine systems contribute to the development of disruptive innovation opportunities in the field of environmental technology.