Michael Reagan's email service 'Reagan.com' is a bold initiative that the entrepreneur hopes will one day challenge what he sees as a liberal stranglehold on the internet dominated by companies like Google, Microsoft, Apple and AOL.
For a cool 40 dollars a year conservative internet users can get their hands on a @Reagan.com email address of their own and not have to worry about whether or not their money was going to companies which are, as the Michael Reagan puts it, "huge supporters financially and with technology of those that are hurting our country." As of yet Michael Reagan's email service has just 4,000 users but he is optimistic that it won't be long until it poses a serious threat to giants like Google and Microsoft.
Michael Reagan's Email Service Challenges 'Left-Leaning' Giants
1. Conservative Email Services - Entrepreneurs can provide email services for politically conservative customers who want to support causes seen as beneficial in their opinion.
2. Email Domain Differentiation - Offering a unique email domain could be an opportunity for entrepreneurs to tap into niche markets and differentiate themselves from bigger email providers.
3. Political Digital Activism - Entrepreneurs could leverage the current political climate to create digital platforms for political activism.
1. Email Services - Entrepreneurs can create email services that cater to niche customer segments, like politically conservative users.
2. Tech Products - Entrepreneurs can produce tech products that differentiate themselves through political affiliation and messaging for users who support a specific political ideology.
3. Political Activism - The growing political polarization in the US may provide opportunities for entrepreneurs to design tools for digital political activism.