Mia Wasikowska will soon be known as Alice from Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, but before its release the actress can be known as the girl who rocked some crazy blue hair and some beautiful water-colored outfits for Dazed and Confused Magazine.
The Dazed and Confused photoshoot with Mia Wasikowska has the actress showing off some wild blue hair, but when photographed by Laurence Passera it somehow works in a crazy but cool way.
Implications - Businesses that offer their clients products that transport them to an unfamiliar world or fantasy setting will likely appeal to those consumers with creative and imaginative tendencies. Businesses that devote their efforts to breaking tradition and convention will likely experience favorable results.
Mia Wasikowska for Dazed and Confused Magazine
1. Fantasy Environments - Businesses offering products/services that take consumers into a different, imaginative world will appeal to creative and open-minded customers.
2. Unconventional Marketing - Companies that break from standards and innovate new marketing techniques will attract customers seeking something different and exciting.
3. Colorful Hair Trends - Hair stylists and beauty products companies can capitalize on the popularity of creatively colored hair by offering unique color palettes and adventurous styles.
1. Entertainment - Movie studios and theme parks can create immersive, fantastical experiences for their customers that transport them into other worlds similar to the Alice in Wonderland setting.
2. Fashion - Clothing brands can embrace unconventional design and color choices to appeal to consumers seeking unique and non-traditional styles.
3. Beauty - Hair stylists and beauty brands can explore and offer new, experimental hair coloring techniques and products based on popular hair trends seen in the photoshoot.