This stylish and inviting mezcal bar in Oaxaca, Mexico is the perfect space to unwind with a cocktail powered by the agave-derived spirit in its place of origin.
Designed by EZEQUIELFARCA architecture & design, a Mexico City-based architecture and interiors firm, the space reflects local history in its inclusion of folk art informed imagery.
The perfect spot to first experience the distinct flavors of mezcal, Expendio Tradición takes its name from a concept related to mezcal production that is routed in 140 years of tradition. If you find yourself in the Oaxaca area, Expendio Tradición Mezcal Bar is a must-see to get a feel for local flavor.
EZEQUIELFARCA architecture & design recently opened a new showroom in Mexico City.
This Mezcal Bar in Oaxaca Features a Stunning Interior Facade
1. Stylish Mezcal Bars - Opportunity to create stylish and inviting mezcal bars that reflect local history and culture.
2. Agave-derived Spirits - Opportunity to develop and promote cocktails powered by agave-derived spirits like mezcal.
3. Folk Art-inspired Interiors - Opportunity to incorporate folk art-informed imagery into interior design for bars and restaurants.
1. Hospitality - Opportunity for hotels, resorts, and restaurants to create mezcal bars and offer unique experiences for guests.
2. Beverage - Opportunity for beverage companies to develop and promote agave-derived spirits and craft cocktails.
3. Interior Design - Opportunity for interior design firms to create visually stunning spaces inspired by local culture and history.