Meryl Streep's daughters with husband Don Gummer are the stars of the latest ad campaign for & Other Stories, an H&M sister brand that offers casual and comfortable fashions. The retailer launched a U.S. e-retail platform last year and has enlisted the help of Mamie Gummer, Grace Gummer and Louisa Gummer for their latest advertorial.
Resembling seasoned models, Meryl Streep's daughters are just as beautiful and elegant as their superstar mom. The celeb daughter trio dons pieces from Clare Vivier's Co-Lab collection fro & Other Stories and wear natural hair styles and cosmetics in this image series.
Drawing inspiration from nostalgia, this ad campaign boasts pastel shirts, lightly washed jeans and vintage-themed shoulder bags that are displayed in a punchy color palette.
Meryl Streep's Daughters Star in this Ad for & Other Stories
1. Celebrity Offspring Brand Ambassadors - Celebrity offspring as brand ambassadors is a trend that allows brands to reach a wider audience with the help of the famous lineage of these individuals.
2. Nostalgic Themed Ads - Ads that draw inspiration from nostalgia and feature vintage-themed clothing and accessories offer a disruptive opportunity to engage with customers looking for a trip down memory lane.
3. Eco-conscious Campaigns - Campaigns that showcase natural beauty styles and cosmetics along with sustainable and eco-friendly clothing lines cater to the environmentally conscious audience and have the potential to disrupt the fashion industry.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can benefit from celebrity offspring brand ambassadors as they can attract more customers and expand their brand's reach.
2. Beauty - The beauty industry can capitalize on the trend of eco-conscious campaigns by introducing more nature-based cosmetics to their collection and attract environmentally aware consumers.
3. Advertising - Advertising agencies can leverage the trend for nostalgic-themed ads by creating campaigns that take viewers on a visual trip down memory lane, thus creating an emotional connection with brands.