The Unicorn Frappuccino caused quite a stir when it was released this past spring and now the brand is continuing to offer decadent blended beverages to the delight of consumers with the announcement of the new Starbucks Mermaid Frappuccino.
Available exclusively in Mexico, the Frappuccino is made from a base of melon creme that has been topped with blue vanilla whipped cream, violet candy pearls and pink and blue sugar crystals. The blended beverage, like the brands other creme-based drinks, is free of caffeine making it suitable for consumers of all ages.
The Starbucks Mermaid Frappuccino will be available for about one week and won't be available in any other markets to make it a coveted item on the menu at participating locations in Mexico.
The Starbucks Mermaid Frappuccino is Only Available in Mexico
1. Blended Beverage Craze - Other coffee chains and independent shops may capitalize on the success of whimsical blended beverages.
2. Exclusive Regional Offerings - Brands may continue to offer exclusive menu items in certain regions to drive customer excitement and differentiate themselves from competitors.
3. Non-caffeinated Beverages - There may be increased demand for non-caffeinated blended beverages as consumers seek healthier options or beverages suitable for all ages.
1. Food & Beverage Retail - Retailers may market more heavily seasonal and limited-time offerings to drive traffic and tap into consumer desire for exclusivity and novelty.
2. Hospitality & Tourism - Tourism hotspots may leverage exclusive regional offerings to attract visitors and increase foot traffic in their establishments.
3. Nutraceuticals - Nutraceutical brands may explore the potential for non-caffeinated functional blended beverages that offer health benefits or support specific lifestyles or diets.