Stockholm based company ‘Doberman’ has created these clever first aid kits in order to raise awareness for mental illnesses. Many people struggle with stress, panic attacks, depression and other mental illnesses on a daily basis. This kit reminds people who are facing these illnesses that there’s help available to them.
Included in the ‘New First Aid Kit’ is a series of business cards displaying mental health helpline information. The kit also contains a mental health quiz that can help people spot the early signs of illnesses like depression, a self-evaluation and information about a helpful mental health website.
This kit was created using input from psychologists, behavioral scientists and people who had previously suffered from mental illnesses. This is great because people don’t always consider mental illnesses to be as serious as physical injuries, but they can be. This kit lets people suffering from mental illnesses know that there is help out there for them, and there are people who care.
This Clever First Aid Kit Raises Awareness About Mental Illnesses
1. Mental Health Awareness - Creating first aid kits to raise awareness about mental illnesses.
2. Early Detection - Including a mental health quiz to help people spot the early signs of illnesses like depression.
3. Collaborative Design - Involving input from psychologists, behavioral scientists, and individuals with lived experience of mental illnesses to create effective solutions.
1. Healthcare - Opportunity for healthcare providers to develop innovative tools and resources for mental health awareness and early intervention.
2. Wellness - Opportunity for wellness industry to incorporate mental health support in their products and services.
3. Design - Opportunity for designers to create visually appealing and user-friendly mental health awareness products and materials.