Amazon unveiled a number of changes to Whole Foods since it made its largest-ever acquisition, and now, Amazon is making it easier than ever for Whole Foods Market shoppers to collect Prime Member benefits. At Whole Foods Market stores, Amazon Prime Members are able to look out for blue signs indicating exclusive deals, as well as yellow signs, which award members an additional 10% off of sale items.
As it stands, these members-only benefits are available across all stores in Florida, with plans for the program to be implemented across all Whole Foods Market and Whole Foods Market 365 stores nationwide beginning this summer.
Consumers currently make the most of Amazon Prime for free two-day shipping and on-demand video streaming, and the exclusive in-store savings offers yet another reason to subscribe to the service.
Whole Foods Market is Now Sharing Amazon Prime Member Benefits
1. Members-only Supermarket Discounts - Whole Foods Market offers exclusive deals and additional discounts to Amazon Prime Members.
2. Integration of Online and Offline Retail - Amazon Prime Members can now enjoy benefits and discounts at Whole Foods Market physical stores.
3. Subscriber-centric Loyalty Programs - Amazon Prime offers in-store savings as an additional incentive for consumers to subscribe.
1. Grocery Retail - Whole Foods Market implements a members-only benefits program to attract and retain customers.
2. E-commerce - Amazon expands its Prime Member benefits to include discounts and deals at physical retail locations.
3. Subscription Services - Amazon adds in-store savings to its already robust benefits package for Prime Members.