With Canadian Thanksgiving right around the corner and the American holiday following shortly after, lots of people are already daydreaming about meats for Thanksgiving. While many health-conscious people are cutting out animal protein all-together, Trend Hunter Research Advisor and Senior Editor Armida Ascano considers herself an advocate for carnivore pride. Her top meats for Thanksgiving range from carnivorous ice cream to meat-filled subscription boxes.
Salted caramel turkey ice cream is not only perfect for the holiday season, but also for experimenting with flavors any time of the year. Another meaty dessert is a pulled pork cupcake that mixes sweet and savory elements as well. If you love meat but don't want to venture outside to get your artisanal picks, the Carnivore Club sends monthly packages organized by theme. On the other hand, Arby's new secret menu option is definitely worth braving the cold for.
Trend Hunter's Armida Ascano Counts Down Her Favorite Meats for Thanksgiving
1. Carnivore Desserts - Innovative dessert creations that mix meat and sweets offer a unique opportunity for dessert shops and restaurants to differentiate themselves from traditional offerings.
2. Meat Subscription Boxes - The popularity of subscription box services presents a prime opportunity for companies to capitalize on consumers' love for meat and convenience by offering customized meat delivery services.
3. Secret Menu Offerings - Brands can increase customer interest and loyalty by creating secret menu items, especially ones featuring popular meats, to entice adventurous diners and social media users.
1. Dessert Industry - Dessert shops and restaurants can take advantage of the trend of carnivore desserts by creating unique and experimental dessert offerings featuring meat.
2. Subscription Box Industry - Meat subscription box services offer a potential opportunity for companies to tap into the growing popularity of subscription services, as well as increasing demand for high-quality meat products.
3. Fast Food Industry - Fast-food chains can generate excitement and buzz for their brands by creating secret menu items featuring popular meats, and promoting them on social media to entice diners to visit their locations.