While consumers are now being introduced to countless new meatless products, including options that mimic the look, taste and texture of ground beef, Urban Accents is rolling out Ground Veggie Meatless Mixes with a globally inspired twist. These plant-based mixes are made with soy-based protein and are offered in varieties like Smokin' Chipotle Street Taco, Sweet Black Garlic Korean BBQ and Classic Honey BBQ Sloppy Joe. Preparing the vegetarian-friendly meals calls for a few fresh ingredients, as well as hot water to hydrate the meatless mixes.
Of course, these flavorful meatless products have the potential to be used to make not just tacos and burgers but plenty of other recipes as a meat substitute.
Image Credit: Urban Accents
Urban Accents' Ground Veggie Meatless Mixes are Quick to Prepare
1. Globally Inspired Meatless Mixes - A new trend in plant-based veggie meat mixes that utilizes globally-inspired flavors and ingredients.
2. Soy-based Plant Protein - A trend towards the use of soy-based plant protein in meatless products.
3. Convenient Meal Prep - A trend towards convenient and easy-to-prepare meal options that utilize meatless mixes.
1. Food Industry - The food industry is the primary industry impacted by the rise in meatless meat options such as veggie meat mixes.
2. Health and Wellness Industry - The health and wellness industry has an opportunity to capitalize on the increase in plant-based meat options by promoting the benefits of incorporating more plant-based protein into diets.
3. Retail Industry - The retail industry has an opportunity to market meatless meat options as an eco-friendly and sustainable alternative to traditional meat products.