Longhorn Steakhouse is ushering in the fall season with two new meat-heavy menus. While the chain has always been known for its meaty dishes, its new menu also highlights other gourmet ingredients.
Longhorn Steakhouse's two new meat-heavy menus have been dubbed Fall Chef's Showcase and Peak Season. The first menu includes a Shiitake Mushroom Crusted Filet finished with a creamy garlic sauce and Cabernet Short Ribs served with white cheddar mashed potatoes. On the other hand, the Peak Season Menu includes appetizers such as Bison Meatballs and Smoked Gouda Green Beans, as well as a decadent dessert called Cinnamon Bourbon Bites.
The new menus draw on seasonal ingredients and flavors to give customers a new way to enjoy classic Longhorn Steakhouse entrees.
Longhorn Steakhouse is Offering Two Meat-Heavy Menus for the Fall Season
1. Seasonal Ingredient Menus - Using seasonal ingredients and flavors to create new and exciting dishes for customers.
2. Gourmet Meat Dishes - Showcasing high-quality cuts of meat and innovative cooking techniques.
3. Flavor Pairing Innovation - Exploring unique and unexpected flavor combinations to enhance the dining experience.
1. Restaurant Industry - Opportunities for restaurants to create seasonal menus and showcase gourmet meat dishes.
2. Meat Processing Industry - Increasing demand for high-quality cuts of meat for restaurants and specialty menus.
3. Gourmet Food Industry - Creating and marketing gourmet ingredients and flavor combinations for restaurants and food enthusiasts.