Countless meat snacks are available to consumers who follow a Paleo diet but Chomps is catering to a specific subset of consumers within this group with its newest meat stick snacks. Chomps' newest Sea Salt Beef and Italian Style Beef Jerky Sticks are branded as "AIP-friendly," which acknowledges the Autoimmune Protocol as a specialized version of the Paleo diet. This type of eating is used for reducing inflammation in the body to relieve symptoms of autoimmune disorders.
Chomps' new meat stick snacks feature readjusted ingredient lists that exclude ingredients like black pepper and red pepper, a nightshade that has been linked to inflammation in the gut. The on-the-go snacks are made with a base of 100% grass-fed and finished beef, as well as other AIP-friendly ingredients.
Chomps' Meat Sticks Support Those Following the Autoimmune Protocol
1. Aip-friendly Snacks - Opportunity to create other snack options that cater to the AIP diet restrictions.
2. Autoimmune-friendly Market - Opportunity to create a market targeting consumers with autoimmune disorders seeking foods that support their health.
3. Ingredient Redefinition - Opportunity to re-examine ingredient lists and adjust formulations to cater more specifically to certain dietary guidelines.
1. Snack Food - The snack food industry can create more options for consumers who follow specialized diets such as AIP.
2. Autoimmune Health - The healthcare industry can develop new food concepts catering to clients with autoimmune disorders seeking tasty AIP snacks as an alternative to traditional medicine.
3. Natural Food Industry - This trend can create opportunities within the natural food industry for companies to re-think ingredients and cater to specialized diets, such as AIP.