The McDonald’s McCafé ad by DDB in Austria features some sculpted and deformed people. The tag line for the ad reads, “Everyone needs his morning coffee. Every day from 7 am.”
The Play-Doh people obviously didn’t have their coffee! The construction worker is as flat as a pancake, the mother of two is in a knot and the business man is totally disfigured. The ad isn’t very realistic, but it definitely gets the point across!
Mcdonald's Mccafé Ad Features Coffee-Craving Characters
1. Sculpted Characters - Opportunity for companies to use sculpted and deformed characters in advertising campaigns to create memorable and attention-grabbing visuals.
2. Creative Tag Lines - Potential for brands to develop catchy and humorous tag lines in their ads to effectively convey their message and engage with consumers.
3. Visual Storytelling - Emerging trend of using visual storytelling techniques in advertising to communicate messages in a unique and captivating way.
1. Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity for advertising agencies to incorporate unconventional visual elements in their campaigns to stand out and make an impact.
2. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for coffee and beverage companies to leverage creative advertising strategies to highlight the importance and appeal of their products to consumers.
3. Entertainment - Potential for entertainment industry players, such as movie studios and television networks, to adopt visual storytelling techniques in their promotional materials to generate excitement and interest.