The MC 2 is a solar powered, super fast bike designed by Keegan McClain. The MC 2 motorcycle, part of the Michelin Challenge Design 2010, was designed to be the most comfortable and fastest bike of the future.
The unique pivoting system of the MC 2 motorcycle allows the handle to be adjusted, this making it possible to accommodate riders of any size -- although the MC 2 is designed for two people only.
The MC 2 motorcycle has a thin film solar collector that powers the bike for a few extra miles. Keegan MacClain also believes the MC 2 can be recharged by any solar energy outlet.
According to Keegan, "this vehicle will change the way the world sees motorcycles."
The Sun-Fueled MC 2 Motorcycle by Keegan McClain
1. Solar-powered Transportation - Solar energy is increasingly being integrated into the transportation industry for sustainable and fuel-efficient options such as Keegan McClain's MC 2 motorcycle.
2. Pivoting System Design - Unique and adaptable pivoting systems like the one used in Keegan McClain's MC 2 motorcycle enable greater customization and comfort in vehicles.
3. Integrated Solar Technology - Vehicles are being designed with integrated solar technology, like the thin film solar collector in the MC 2 motorcycle, to provide sustainable and eco-friendly power sources.
1. Motorcycle Industry - The motorcycle industry could adopt immediate manufacturing changes and encourage innovation in sustainable transportation by developing vehicles with integrated solar technology.
2. Automotive Industry - The automotive industry could adapt pivoting systems into car design to promote customization and increased comfort.
3. Solar Energy Industry - The integration of solar energy into transportation design opens doors for collaboration and innovation between the solar energy and transportation industries.