I really like the idea of these ads from New Zealand for online shopping site MaxShop.com.
The ads show the models with parts of their body exposed. The ‘Loading’ progress bar in the middle of the image wittingly communicates the idea that you can shop for these looks online.
The creative ads were created by Special, Auckland, New Zealand with creative directors Rob Jack and Tony Bradbourne, art director Tony Bradbourne, and copywriter Rob Jack.
The photography is by Derek Henderson.
MaxShop.com Ads Show You Can Buy Online
1. Nudevertising - Opportunity for disrupting traditional advertising by using provocative or unconventional images to relay a message.
2. Online Shopping - Opportunity for disrupting the traditional brick-and-mortar retail industry by creating more convenient and accessible ways to shop.
3. Creative Advertising - Opportunity for disrupting the traditional advertising industry by coming up with fresh and unconventional ways of promoting products or services.
1. E-commerce - Opportunity for online retailers to use creative advertising to differentiate themselves and increase brand awareness.
2. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion retailers to use provocative images to promote their brand and products.
3. Advertising - Opportunity for advertising agencies to think outside the box and create unconventional campaigns that grab consumer attention.