From retro office accessories to cameras and motorcycle vehicles, these playful wireframe structures by German artist Martin Senn evoke a strong sense of movement and visual freedom.
These free-flowing sculptural pieces are crafted out of metal wire but resemble expressive sketches instead of three dimensional creations. Gaining inspiration from the past, sculpture artist Martin Senn depicts iconic moments in time through out of date objects such as a rotary telephone, a 60s era typewriter and an antique camera.
In addition to these objects the artist also recreates a vintage train locomotive and motorcycle in his expressive art series. Though complex in both its structure and design, these organic art pieces exude and effortlessly eary aesthetic that resembles the stroke of ink on paper.
These Metal Models by Martin Senn Evoke a Free-Flowing Movement
1. Retro Wireframe Sculptures - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the nostalgia for retro aesthetics by creating wireframe sculptures of iconic objects from the past.
2. Expressive Sketch-like Art - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine traditional sculpture techniques with sketch-like aesthetics to create expressive wireframe art pieces.
3. Organic Metal Sculptures - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experiment with the use of metal wire to create free-flowing and visually captivating organic sculptures.
1. Art - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce wireframe sculpture as a new art form to captivate art enthusiasts and collectors.
2. Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate wireframe sculptures into product and interior design to add a unique and nostalgic aesthetic to various industries.
3. Retro Collectibles - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create limited edition wireframe sculptures of iconic retro objects to cater to the growing collector's market.