Just in time for the warm weather, Walmart recently expanded its barbeque offerings with the launch of the new Marketside Sriracha Hamburger Buns. Designed to "spice up your next cookout," the new buns boast a medium heat level made with really spicy sriracha for an additional boost of flavor.
Crafted from quality ingredients, the new Marketside Sriracha Hamburger Buns comes in packs of six. Each bun boasts 240 calories, 7 grams of protein, and only 4 grams of total fat. Priced at $3.89 per pack, the spice-infused buns can be found exclusively at Walmart, however, fans shouldn't delay in getting their hands on the new buns, since they will only be available until July 4th.
Image Credit: Marketside
Walmart Debuted the Marketside Sriracha Hamburger Buns for Summer
1. Spice-infused Foods - There is an opportunity for the food industry to innovate by offering uncommon and unexpected flavors to everyday products, thus increasing their appeal in the market.
2. Limited Time Offerings - Companies can create hype around products by releasing limited-time offerings, which creates a sense of exclusivity and may lead to increased sales during a condensed period.
3. Innovative Food Pairings - There is an opportunity for companies to offer new food combinations that pique the interest of consumers by offering different flavors and textures in one product.
1. Food & Beverage - Food & beverage companies can capitalize on the trend of incorporating uncommon and unexpected flavors to increase a product's appeal to consumers.
2. Retail - Retail companies, especially those selling food and beverages, can create hype by offering limited-time products as exclusive offerings to entice and convert customers.
3. Hospitality - Restaurants and eateries have an opportunity to create unique and novel flavor combinations that are currently unpopular in the market and increase their customer base by targeting specific demographics.