The KFC Tabasco-Marinated Fried Chicken comes as the latest creation from the brand in Australia where the spicy chicken option is making waves for being one of the best ways to enjoy the iconic hot sauce. The fried chicken is purported to be marinated in the Tabasco hot sauce for at least 24 hours before being cooked to help the chicken infuse with the flavoring right into the meat. This is distinct change from other infusions that many brands are participating in that utilize ingredients as part of the seasoning, but not to this extent.
The KFC Tabasco-Marinated Fried Chicken features an extra crispy breading to make it a substantial meal to enjoy and can come with additional Tabasco hot sauce, if desired.
The KFC Tabasco-Marinated Fried Chicken is Tender and Spicy
1. Hot Sauce-marinated Foods - Opportunity for restaurants and food brands to experiment with marinating popular dishes with hot sauces to create new flavor experiences.
2. Extended Marination Times - Innovation opportunity for businesses to explore longer marination times for meats and other foods to enhance flavors and textures.
3. Spicy Fast Food - Fast food industry can tap into the rising demand for spicy options by incorporating hot sauces in the preparation and marination of menu items.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore new ways of marinating dishes and incorporating hot sauces to create new flavor profiles and attract consumers.
2. Fast Food - Fast food chains can incorporate hot sauces and extended marination times to create unique menu items that cater to the demand for spice and flavor.
3. Sauces and Seasonings - Sauce and seasoning brands can partner with food businesses to promote their products as key ingredients in creating flavorful marinated dishes.