The Marie Claire May 2014 editorial titled, 'Heat Rising' features model Katja Krivorota decked out in flamboyant ensembles all while frolicking along the beach.
Straying away from the more minimalist, and contemporary beachwear editorials, the Marie Claire May 2014 spread takes summer clothing to a whole other level by showcasing more extreme, and colorful versions of traditional beach clothing. Showcasing model Katja Krivorota in leather jackets and tightly fitted ensembles that have been accentuated with sequins, geometric patterns and neon colors, the Marie Claire editorial will definitely have readers feeling excited for the summer sun.
Utilizing flamboyant colors and patterns to add visual excitement to traditional beachwear, the Marie Claire May 2014 editorial showcases how fun in the sun can still be fashionably forward.
The Marie Claire May 2014 Editorial Features Katja Krivorota
1. Colorful Beachwear - Creating vibrant, unique beach outfits using flamboyant colors and patterns.
2. Extreme Beach Clothing - Developing outrageous beachwear that pushes the boundaries of what's expected.
3. Fashionable Sun Frolicking - Blurring the line between fashion and fun in the sun by showcasing unique, stylish beach outfits.
1. Fashion - Incorporating extreme beachwear into fashion lines and launching unique swimwear collections.
2. Tourism - Revamping beach and resort destinations to offer lively events and activities that revolve around flamboyant beachwear and summer fashion trends.
3. Retail - Creating new retail opportunities with summer fashion lines that cater to the rising trend of colorful and stylish beachwear.