In the hopes of resonating with today's young shoppers, Mondo Mannequins developed the Social Media Collection, which includes two mannequin displays that come posing as if taking a selfie with a phone.
The two glossy white Mondo Mannequins are styled with brightly colored lips, eyeliner and a wisp of hair that crosses over the face, mimicking the way many young consumers show off their makeup, accessories and outfits on social media sites.
Now that many retailers like JC Penny and advocacy organizations like Pro Infirmis have introduced mannequins that are more reflective of real people of all shapes, sizes and abilities, consumers are better able to picture outfits on themselves that will be similarly selfie-worthy. As part of the decision-making process when shopping, consumers are looking for mannequins that they can easily identify with.
Mondo's Newest Mannequin Display Poses with a Phone in Hand
1. Selfie-worthy Mannequins - Designing mannequins that replicate the selfie-taking culture allows retailers to connect with young shoppers and tap into the power of social media.
2. Realistic and Diverse Mannequins - The demand for mannequins that reflect a variety of body types and abilities presents a disruptive opportunity for the retail industry to cater to a more diverse consumer base.
3. Personalized Shopping Experience - By offering mannequins that consumers can easily identify with, retailers can enhance the decision-making process and create a more personalized shopping experience.
1. Retail - The retail industry has the opportunity to leverage selfie-taking mannequins to engage with young consumers and enhance the shopping experience.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can use realistic and diverse mannequins to promote body positivity and inclusivity, reflecting the values of their target audience.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can incorporate selfie-worthy mannequins into their campaigns to capture the attention of social media-driven consumers and create a strong brand connection.