There's a niche market for supplying salon products to anarchist adolescents, and Manifesto Hair Care Packaging targets that rebellious demographic.
Kids who might classify themselves as "punk" or "emo" often take on an alternative and aberrant approach to style that would not be satisfied by mainstream hairsprays, gels and shampoos. Nonconformist tresses can be quite the challenge for popular primping products, but the Manifesto Hair Care Packaging by Oleg Postnikov sticks its middle finger up to conformity and is sure to attract a plentiful following of preteen girls.
Manifesto Hair Care Packaging for Unruly Consumers
1. Anarchist Adolescents - Alternative beauty products for punk and emo teenagers present an opportunity for disruptively innovative brands.
2. Nonconformist Tresses - Haircare products that cater to rebellious styles offer an untapped market for disruptive innovation.
3. Rebellious Branding - Rebellious and non-traditional branding can appeal to a niche market of consumers seeking alternative beauty products.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty and personal care industry could explore non-conformist packaging and branding to attract niche markets.
2. Teen Fashion - The teen fashion industry has an opportunity to cater to customers who identify with a punk or emo style.
3. Punk and Emo Lifestyle - The punk and emo lifestyle industry could expand to include alternative beauty products for nonconformist tresses.