Kolorless haircare, a new brand of hair-oriented cosmetics, boasts packaging that features fresh, playful colors. The gradient packaging was designed by freelance creative director and designer, Han Goa.
As a central point in the company's branding, the colors used for the visual aspects of the packaging offer a complementary balance of gradient hues for an aesthetically pleasing package. Consumers can admire the different hues of pastel colors–from avocado green to kiwi orange; the Kolorless Haircare packaging is reminiscent of breezy summer days. In addition, the packaging's sleek and minimalist layout is complete with a mix of serif and sans-serif fonts.
Moreover, the paper box packaging used to encase the haircare product is recyclable, making for an environmentally friendly purchase.
Image Credit: Trendland
New Haircare Brand Kolorless Boasts Sleek Pastel Packaging
1. Gradient Packaging Design - Opportunity for companies to incorporate visually appealing gradient designs on their packaging to enhance branding and attract consumers.
2. Minimalist Package Design - Opportunity for companies to adopt a sleek and minimalistic approach to package design for a modern and sophisticated branding strategy.
3. Eco-friendly Packaging - Opportunity for companies to appeal to environmentally conscious consumers by adopting eco-friendly packaging and materials.
1. Cosmetics Industry - Cosmetics companies can incorporate gradient packaging and sustainable materials into haircare, skincare, and makeup products to enhance their branding and appeal to conscious consumers.
2. Food Industry - Food companies can adopt gradient packaging and sustainable materials to attract health-conscious consumers into purchasing their products.
3. Fashion Industry - Fashion companies can adopt gradient packaging and sustainable materials to appeal to eco-conscious consumers, hence enhancing their brand image.