'Sphere' is a new way to manage relationships and help foster longterm partnerships by transforming the way that clients and contacts are interpreted. 'Sphere' works by creating an image-based interface that places faces into spheres of various sizes on the platform. When contacts require attention, they'll be paired with different kinds of notification images to let you know they need some of your time.
'Sphere' helps to gamify the act of keeping up relationships and contacts by creating a more visual interface rather than simply keeping everyone on a list on a spreadsheet or in a CRM program. This focus on fun and gamification makes it easier for users to manage relationships and ensure no one ever falls under the radar.
'Sphere' Helps Users Manage Relationships with Ease
1. Visual Relationship Management - Sphere's image-based interface introduces a new method of visually managing relationships, creating great potential for CRM systems to adopt similar strategies.
2. Gamified CRM - Sphere's gamification of relationship management offers opportunities for creating engagement between users and CRM systems.
3. Notification Imagery - Sphere's use of notification imagery can lead to a trend of more visually engaging notifications within a variety of tech systems.
1. CRM - Sphere and similar systems have potential for CRM software to integrate image-based interfaces and gamification to increase user engagement.
2. Social Networking - Sphere introduces a new visualization strategy for social networking platforms that can increase user retention and engagement.
3. Digital Marketing - The use of visual and gamification strategies in Sphere can be leveraged in digital marketing to make campaigns more engaging and interactive.