The brand Malou Tea Atelier is based in Bangkok, Thailand, and it enlisted the designer Oronoz to create the branding for its loose leaf products as well as its bottled teas.
The brand had two different products that Oronoz was hired to create – tins cans that hold Malou Tea's loose leaf teas, and glass bottles that contain the brand's cold teas. The former was designed in white opaque tins that reveal minimal branding that serves to make the products look high in quality. The latter consists of glass bottles that are offered in unique shapes, and resemble alcohol bottles more than they do cold brew teas.
The Malou Tea Atelier brand is able to offer quality products in packaging that reflects this fact.
Malou Tea Atelier Offers Highly Sophisticated Branding
1. Luxury Tea Packaging - Opportunities for designers to create upscale packaging for teas to attract premium consumers
2. Innovative Cold Tea Bottles - Developing unique cold tea bottles that stand out on store shelves with the potential to disrupt the beverage industry
3. Premium Tea Products - Creating high-quality tea products with sophisticated branding to appeal to consumers seeking a luxury experience
1. Tea Industry - Brands in the tea industry can explore new packaging options to attract premium consumers and differentiate themselves from competitors
2. Beverage Industry - Developing innovative cold tea bottles can disrupt the beverage industry, attract new customers, and increase sales
3. Design Industry - Opportunities for designers to develop new, creative, and sophisticated packaging for premium tea products