Maybelline launched Makeup Like This as its own series on YouTube to share popular makeup looks and tips, and its newest season stars eight influencers from the online beauty community.
Previous seasons of Makeup Like This starred YouTuber Nikkie Tutorials alongside a guest influencer and this new season introduces a fresh new format that gives each influencer their own episode. In doing so, there's more room for diversity and different styles to be celebrated.
The 16-episode season includes eight occasion-focused product tutorials, including tips on how to create a stylish makeup looks for concerts and festivals, Pride, Halloween and more. Within these episodes, which will be released every Monday over the next few weeks, the beauty brand will be revealing new products, sharing giveaways and even a bonus episode.
Maybelline's 'Makeup Like This' Stars Diverse Beauty Influencers
1. Influencer-led Makeup Tutorials - Opportunity for beauty brands to collaborate with diverse beauty influencers and create their own series or tutorials on popular platforms.
2. Diversity and Style Celebration - Insight for brands to embrace diverse beauty standards and cater to different styles in their makeup tutorials or product offerings.
3. Occasion-focused Makeup Tutorials - Potential for beauty brands to create tutorials specifically catered to different occasions and events, offering customers helpful tips and product recommendations.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - Disruptive potential for beauty brands to leverage influencer-led makeup tutorials to engage with customers and showcase their products.
2. Digital Media and Marketing - Opportunity for digital media platforms and marketing agencies to collaborate with beauty brands and influencers to create engaging and educational content.
3. Entertainment and Events - Potential for entertainment and event companies to collaborate with beauty brands and influencers to create makeup tutorials specifically tailored to concerts, festivals, Pride, Halloween, and other events.